Retail industries have plenty of complex software needs. That's why it's smart to evaluate all your choices. Here's what you should look for in great retail time & expense software.
Time and expense tracking software for retail
These elements of the body and of software serve to explain the anatomy of great retail time and expense software:
- Complex thinking: Capable of handling complex requirements and exceptions to streamline growth and unburden admins.
- Integration capabilities: Powerful enough to handle bi-directional integration with Oracle, MS Dynamics, travel booking, and other ERPs.
- Expense automation: Intuitive user interface means easier onboarding and less stress when learning a new system.
- Complete scalability: As the company grows, so does the software, without compromising functional accounting & finance requirements.
Related Article: The 40-Hour Workweek's Death Is Changing How People Get Paid
- Sturdy frame: Technology that can maintain the multiple functions of an employee reporting hub with plenty of flexibility and speed.
- Mobile App: The flexibility to submit and approve expense reports and timesheets on the go brings retailers into the 21st century.
- Global Capabilities: Retailers need software that supports all their global needs beyond just multilingualism, including per diem management, app localizations, VAT management, and the ability to handle multiple currencies.
DATABASICS provides cloud-based, next generation Expense Reporting, P-Card Management, Timesheet Management, Leave Management, and Invoice Processing automation. Specializing in meeting the most rigorous requirements, DATABASICS offers the highest level of service to its customers around the world.
DATABASICS is relied upon by leading organizations representing all the major sectors of the global economy: financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, research, retail, engineering, nonprofits/NGOs, technology, federal contractors, and other sectors.