Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
DATABASICS is taking steps to reduce the potential impact of the spread of COVID-19 where the company maintains operations. Our priorities are providing a safe workplace and maintaining continuity of services to our customers. We want to assure you that we continue to guarantee the same level and quality of service you are accustomed to from DATABASICS.
Please be advised that we have implemented the following protective actions:
- Remote work for the majority of our team members; we remain available to you and we will continue to deliver high-quality and reliable services.
- Restrictions on non-essential, non-operations personnel entering DATABASICS' offices.
- Travel restrictions for all DATABASICS employees for work-related trips.
- Daily senior executive status update.
- Video calls with customers and continuation of our regular meetings utilizing GoToMeeting.
- Following the guidelines from the CDC.
- Increased cleaning frequency of common areas.
Please let us know how we can help; we’re here for you. We have a great remote workforce that is ready to jump in and complement your resources as needed.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact your account manager or email@example.com.
The DATABASICS Team
DATABASICS provides cloud-based, next-generation Expense Reporting, P-Card Management, Timesheet, Leave Management, and Invoice Processing automation. Specializing in meeting the most rigorous requirements, DATABASICS offers the highest level of service to its customers around the world.
DATABASICS is relied upon by leading organizations representing all the major sectors of the global economy: financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, research, retail, engineering, nonprofits/NGOs, technology, federal contractors, and other sectors.