PRA Health Sciences (PRAHS) is a large, multi-national organization with more than 16,000 employees in 90 countries. Tracking time off for each employee became a challenge that cost the company time and extra effort. As part of PRAHS world-wide implementation of DATABASICS Time and Expense, PRAHS rolled out DATABASICS Leave Management. DATABASICS Leave Management gives PRAHS a unified way for accruing, requesting, approving, tracking, and reporting on employees’ time off. With DATABASICS, PRAHS achieved numerous benefits including:
- More accurate PTO tracking.
- Easy consolidation for oversight and analytical reporting.
- Greater control over world-wide compliance with company policy and statutory requirements.
- A comprehensive view of a team’s leave history including teams with a multi-national membership.
- A Direct, easy way for employees to check, plan, and request leave.
- Greater flexibility in enforcing and revising policies.
Download our case study to read more about how DATABASICS helped PRAHS better manage leave.
DATABASICS provides cloud-based, next generation Expense Reporting, P-Card Management, Timesheets, and Leave Management. Specializing in meeting the most rigorous requirements, DATABASICS offers the highest level of service to its customers around the world.