PRA Health Sciences (PRAHS) is a large, multi-national organization with more than 16,000 employees in 90 countries. Tracking time off for each employee became a challenge that cost the company time and extra effort. As part of PRAHS world-wide implementation of DATABASICS Time and Expense, PRAHS rolled out DATABASICS Leave Management. DATABASICS Leave Management gives PRAHS a unified way for accruing, requesting, approving, tracking, and reporting on employees’ time off. With DATABASICS, PRAHS achieved numerous benefits including:
- More accurate PTO tracking.
- Easy consolidation for oversight and analytical reporting.
- Greater control over world-wide compliance with company policy and statutory requirements.
- A comprehensive view of a team’s leave history including teams with a multi-national membership.
- A Direct, easy way for employees to check, plan, and request leave.
- Greater flexibility in enforcing and revising policies.
Download our recent case studies to learn more about how DATABASICS helped PRAHS better manage leave.
For more information on the DATABASICS Leave Management Solution, contact us, or call (800) 599-0434.
DATABASICS provides cloud-based, next generation Expense Reporting, P-Card Management, Timesheets, and Leave Management. Specializing in meeting the most rigorous requirements, DATABASICS offers the highest level of service to its customers around the world.
Connect with DATABASICS: LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. DATABASICS is headquartered in Reston, VA.